Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them.
Right of Revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (KRAGÜ GmbH, Schraudolphstraße 24, 80799 Munich, telephone number: 015785588865, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You may use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory. You may also electronically complete and submit the sample cancellation form or other unambiguous statement on our website https://krague.shipping-portal.com/rp/. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of Revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall refund to you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive the notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. We shall bear the costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the Right of Revocation
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample Cancellation Form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please use our returns portal https://krague.shipping-portal.com/rp/ or fill out this form and send it back to us)To
E-Mail address: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper notification)
(*) Delete as appropriate.